Merry Christmas everybody!! What! Have you not heard? A weh yu di deh?
Christmas already come and gone…..Happy New Year!! I am just joking of course, as today is Monday November 7th 2011AD. But the Gadget smarminess polluting the tech airwaves in the form of the Recession-conscious gadgets effectively means it is Christmas 2011AD, as Black Friday is only four (3) weeks away.
Thus my top ten (10) Gadget picks (in no particular order!!) is really geared towards the New Year 2012AD:
- Apple iPhone 4S
- Amazon Kindle Fire
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus with Android 4.0 OS aka IceCream Sandwich
- Motorola Razr
- Apple iPad 2
- Google ChromeBook
- Apple MacBook Air
- Barnes and Noble Nook Color
- Asus Eee Transformer Prime
- Phosphor Reveal Wristwatch
Geezam, of course, has articles on all the above searchable by name. But another gadget I’d love to add to this rather stellar (not to mention expensive!!) list that I’ve never written about is the Yapper Zapper.
EVERYTHING (echo effect)!! For two (2) hours on a single charge. And it only costs US$100, available for swiping for Christmas 2011AD online with your Credit Card!
Including Blackberries, now riding the mass defection whale ever since the Great BB Messenger Outage of October 2011AD. Coincidentally at a time when 30% of surveyed Corporate and Enterprise based on numbers crunched by analyst Enterprise Corporate Management indicate that are choosing to leave the Blackberry Platform FOREVER!
And to show you how far ahead of the curve I am folks, this is a great prank to play on your office peeps in the Tech Department on April Fools 2012AD! Just don’t carry it on your carry-on luggage to the US of A, otherwise you may be looking at a US$11,000 fine, as intercept and disruption of Telecoms Services is illegal.
It may also be illegal in Jamaica under our Telecom Act. So play carefully and you can get your cubicle neighbour to put a sock in it and he’ll never be none the wiser…..
Like the post above? Check out the following related posts:
Latest posts by Lindsworth (see all)
- How to change your smartphone Home Screen and create a Personal Assistant using Android Launchers - August 6, 2014
- US$300 Selia Touch-Free Kitchen Faucet from Pfister’s portends to Remote Controlled Sanitized World - August 6, 2014
- Samsung Z running Tizen OS fails to enter Russian Market hints at Caribbean and Latin American Launch - August 5, 2014